Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This past weekend was Halloween and Nicky attended 3 parties!  I don't remember my social calendar being this full before he was born :)

First party was with some friends I grew up with in Hawaii, and I even dressed up for the festivities.  I had such a great time that I think we will dress up every year with Nicky!
Snooki and Nicky the Tiger
2nd party was with Nicky's playgroup.  When I was on maternity leave, Mattie invited me to join her and her friends every Wednesday for playtime with the kiddies; now that I'm back at work, I'm lucky to have Mattie watch Nicky during the week so he still goes to playgroup!  Most of the kids are in the 2year old range, so Nicky is in the "baby" group, as some of the mommies start having more babies! :)
Nicky and his best buddy, Mason

Playgroup party at Roadrunner Park
Third and final party was at our neighborhood block party - over 100 adults and 80 kids..it was insane!  I made pumpkin cake rolls for all 3 parties and am becoming an expert at it (will be bringing it to Thanksgiving dinner!).  It was a lot of fun, Nicky was crawling around on the grass, and he also took a little ride in a swing while taking it all in.  When the sun set, we put Nicky to bed and then sat outside and handed out candy.  It was a great Halloween weekend!



Get back here kitty!


I had to share this picture - Shrek was being circled by a bunch of kids, they were getting freaked out because he was coming at them as if he were Frankenstein...I told Dan "I don't think Shrek is supposed to scare people"... it was hilarious!


Then we had to take a couple of other pictures you would expect to see of a Tiger:





First Halloween in the books!

1 comment: