8 months old..wow. Nicky is starting to look more and more like a toddler than a baby. He is having so much fun with his buddy Mason. Mason is kind enough to share his toys with Nicky, including his new favorites - a tunnel and the wagon. Sometimes Nicky crawls in and just sits there, and Mattie's pug, Hula, will join him!
| I love wagon rides with Mason! |
| Yep - much better! |
Nicky has given up on sucking his toes, and now loves to suck his thumb. He even holds his thumb in his mouth with his other hand!
| You're not going anywhere, thumb! |
He loves his new high chair, which is attached to the kitchen counter - he can see his toys and watch Dodger and Bentley from high:
He has been eating a lot these days, saving his sweet potatoes for later:
| I love my sippy cup! |
We took Nicky in for his flu shot last week and he weighed 19 lbs 10 oz! We're excited for his first Thanksgiving, and that he'll be eating stuffing and turkey with us!
| I'm 8 months old, and towering over Cookie! |
I love the pic of Nicky with his sippy cup - it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at these!! You are a great mom to do it, Michelle! Can't wait to get my hands on him!
ReplyDelete