This month really flew by! Nicky is growing so fast, Christmas will be here before we know it. Nicky has become so active the past few weeks, it keeps us on our toes - he is easily pulling himself up to stand, crawls with a purpose, and sometimes just holds on to something and wants to grab something else with the other hand:
 |
| Okay, now what... |
We put away the baby swing today, he's still enjoying the exersaucer in the mornings, but he really enjoys being on the floor and playing. He even knows how to entertain himself - earlier this evening he would crawl to this little toy, pick it up, throw it, crawl to it, pick it up, throw it again, and crawl...one of these days I'm going to attach swiffer dust cloths to his knees so he can keep the floors clean!
Time for Nicky's monthly growth picture with Cookie Monster:
 |
| Besties |
Nicky is now eating solid foods! He's had apples, pears, peas, pumpkin, just to name a few - luckily he has no allergies just yet! I'm making his food now, so that's been fun - finally an excuse to get the Magic Bullet! He really loves sweet potatoes and pears. Dan can feed Nicky much easier than I can - seems like every time I put Nicky in his high chair, he starts to fuss- but I've noticed when Dan does it, Nicky doesn't mind! We might have to keep Dan on dinner duty...
Nicky is interested in everything we eat, even toy cookies!
 |
| Gimme! |
Nicky is also FINALLY growing in some hair - more on the sides than the top (kind of like his dad - ha!) and his hair is wavy, I can't wait for it to all grow in! Dan is ready to shave his head but I want Nicky to have a full head of hair as long as he can!
Not sure how much longer he'll be able to wear this Packer onesie, but I had to get a picture from behind:
 |
| Go Pack go! |
Nicky has become a great running partner - we try to run twice a week after I pick him up from Auntie Mattie's, and he sits back and has a bottle while I listen to my ipod - it's great!
He is so close to sleeping through the whole night - since he was 11 weeks, he would sleep from 7pm until 3am...then it would creep up to 4am, and just recently he gave me a couple of nights where he slept from 7pm until 6am, although I really don't mind getting up at 4am to feed him - never thought I'd be able to sleep more than 5 hours at a time during his first year, so I consider myself very lucky! But I'm sure that will all change once his teeth start coming through...
No comments:
Post a Comment