Monday, January 23, 2012

Samantha is 2 months old!

Well another month has flown by.  Sam turned 2 months old yesterday, and here are a few milestones:

  • She's a rock star at tummy time
  • Able to sleep at 5 hour stretches during the night (good for mommy and daddy!)
  • Starting to smile
  • Took the GRE (but scored very poorly)
She got some shots today, and I probably shouldn't have taken her to music class afterwards because she was not having it!  Otherwise, she really does love music class. And when I say she loves it, I mean she doesn't cry (unlike her big brother!)


Looking at the colorful parachute above their heads



The Herrons and Grandma came to visit us this weekend, taking Charlie (their RV - using our boy name  would we have had one) on their maiden voyage.  Nicky loves seeing and playing with his cousins. And he FINALLY said Grandma!!  It only took a year.
Sam and Grandma
Sam's godparents:  Aunt Sandy and Uncle Steve
Sam and Maya
Nicky's new thing - watching YouTube videos of garbage trucks.  I'm not kidding.
Sam and Sarah
 


I need my space!!
Tess and Uncle Dan



No comments:

Post a Comment