Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nicky's first Christmas!

We have been anxiously awaiting this day, Nicky's first Christmas!  This was the first year Dan and I have hosted Christmas for friends and family...and it was a huge success!  Thank you to the Boncels, Herrons and Telles' for bringing fabulous food, and thank you to Dan for cooking delicious steak and potatoes for everyone! 

Given that I wanted to make sure Nicky still got his naps, and with so much going on that day, we didn't end up opening gifts until after Christmas dinner..although Nicky can't unwrap things just yet, he still had a great time!
Nicky the red-nosed Boncel 
Nicky w/Grandma and Poppa
Nicky's Uncle Steve, Aunt Sandy, and cousins Sarah, Tess, and Maya
Happy Howlidays!




I love wagon rides! - gift from Santa
Another gift from Santa - like father, like son!

Grrr...cause my lion says so!

What should I play with first?
Nicky and Crazy Auntie Zel (aka "CAZ")
The Boncels w/Uncle Vinny and Auntie Zel
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I recall a delicious and nutritious salad on Christmas night. I wonder who made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fairly confident that Jameson and Nicky have all the same toys ;) He loves his lion and the B drum thing! Looks like you guys hosted a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete