Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nicky is 5 months old!

Nicky turned 5 months old on Monday - he is growing up so fast!  He also had a checkup and he weighs 15 lbs 5 oz, with a length of 26 3/4 inches.   We are adding some formula (which we've nicknamed "the juice") with the breastmilk to help boost his weight gain.  It definitely is working!  When we would take pictures of Nicky with Cookie Monster, it was easy to just prop him up next to Cookie and we'd snap a pic - but this month, he has noticed Cookie and wants to play with him  instead of just sitting next to him and smiling for the camera!

Nicky is towering over Cookie Monster these days, and sitting up well!

Best friends


Share that cookie!


Nicky started going to Auntie Mattie's house full time on Monday - things are going really well!  Nicky is having a fabulous time with Auntie Mattie and his friend Mason (2 years old) that it has made going back to work easier.  He is also sitting up really well, loves tummy time, and sleeping great - in fact, last night he slept from 7pm to 5:45am - I had to go into his room to wake him up so we can get ready for the day!  He has finally noticed the little camera attached to his crib - so sometimes I look at the video monitor and he's on his tummy just staring into the camera, it's pretty funny!


2 brothers from another mother - Mason and Nicky
I love my bumbo...and drooling - mom, where's my bib!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love these pics. He is one drool machine - his onesie is soaked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he and Cookie are BFF! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete