Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hopefully not sleepless in Seattle

I guess I should have started this blog as soon as Nicky was born, but better late than never right? We are getting ready for Nicky's first plane ride tomorrow - heading up to Seattle to visit his Auntie Zel and Uncle Vinny for a few days. I find myself packing Nicky's luggage the same way I pack my own - what will I wear each day to make me look cute? Nicky has his own luggage - half filled with clothes and shoes, the other half filled with toys and bottles.

Our flight tomorrow night heads out at 8pm, arriving at 1050pm, smack dab in the middle of his bedtime. I hope he can get back on track with naps the next day, and be able to sleep through the night like he has been at home. We have been very lucky with our Nickerdoodle. We are excited about this trip, Auntie Liezl has a lot planned in 4 days!

Stay tuned for pictures and stories from our trip to Seattle!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! Enjoy your first flight Nicky! Can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete